LinkedIn – a social media to die for.
It’s a professional platform at which you can connect thousands of industry experts, peoples who are working in a reputed organisation or who are entrepreneur or having a startup. You can access many quality courses and get a chance of live projects, internships, as well as job. LinkedIn is without a doubt the strongest B2B lead generation tool. None of the other social media helps you to meet a network of decision-makers from more than 40 million companies – simply by clicking the “Connect” button! … You can channel your revenue directly using LinkedIn.
- According to the Pew Research Centre 2018 Social Media Use Study, LinkedIn is still popular with college students. Further research into these LinkedIn statistics showed that 50 per cent of college graduates in the US are LinkedIn users, while just 9 per cent of those whose education does not surpass high school are on the web.
- LinkedIn is more popular with men along gender lines, who make up 57 per cent of their user base. And, surprisingly, millennials make up 38 percent of LinkedIn’s user base, with 11 million in decision-making positions out of the 87 million millennials.
Guide: LinkedIn Lead Generation
Do some marketing basics
- Define your goals.
- Define your offer
- Figure out your USP
- Make sure you are ready to process the leads
Figure out your audience
- Company headcount
Optimize your LinkedIn profile
- The profile photo looks professional
- The headline is catchy
- The summary is summarizing.
- Experience up to date
- Skills are relevant
- Recommendations are representative
- Write down your message script
- Launch the outreach
- Analyze the results
- Improve and repeat
So by this way you can generate lead and connect millions of peoples within a second and build your network strong for the lucrative of yourself.